Violent Lips (Red Glitteratti)
A pair of scissors, a mirror, cotton balls, water, and your Violent Lips.
The biggest difference between applying the Glitteratti Collection, and the existing line of Violent Lips Appliqués is that you must measure and apply the lips with your mouth open to a relaxed "oh" shape.
1. Remove desired shape from the stencil.
2. Measure the appliqué to your eye, starting from the outside corner in.
3. If needed, cut the inner eye corner of the appliqué to your eye width measurement according to the guidelines.
4. Peel the plastic film off of the appliqué.
5. Slightly wet the paper backing of the appliqué with a moist cotton tip to make the appliqué flexible.
6. Handle the corners of the appliqué carefully and apply the sticky side of the appliqué to your eyelid, placing it as close as you can to your lash line. Continue to soak the paper backing in water with the tip until the paper backing slides off easily.
7. Seal and smooth the appliqué with the wet cotton tip. Repeat steps for the other eye.